Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get Matt’s autograph? How can I get a hero card?
- Can the Matt Kenseth Fan Club donate an item for my charity?
- Does Matt have a personal Facebook page or Twitter account?
- Can I visit Matt’s race shop?
- Can I drop something off at the MKFC Headquarters to be signed?
- What are Matt’s raceday scanner frequencies?
- How can I write to Matt?
- How can I get pit or garage passes? How can I get race tickets?
- How can I get a job with Matt’s race team?
- Can Matt visit my home / wedding / birthday party / poker night / sick relative?
- I have a question about my Fan Club membership.
- I have a question about merchandise or the online store.
- Did we answer your question?
The best way to obtain an autograph from Matt Kenseth is to go to a scheduled appearance. Matt signs at certain trackside events as well as at several off-track sites.
Check our appearances page for upcoming autograph signings. If you are going to the race track, watch our social media accounts and the Joe Gibbs Racing social media accounts for info about signings that weekend as they can be added at the last minute.
Joe Gibbs Racing does accept items for autographs. However, JGR encourages you NOT to send in items for autographs and would like to tell you that the best way to obtain an autograph from a driver is to go to a scheduled appearance. That said, if you would still like to send in merchandise and/or autograph requests you may send them to:
13415 Reese Boulevard West
Huntersville NC 28078-7933
Please note that Joe Gibbs Racing is not responsible for items sent or lost. We discourage you from sending valuable items through the mail.
Please abide by the following guidelines:
• Please limit your requests to a maximum of two items per year.
• Please include return packaging, a return address label, and adequate postage so that we may return the autographed item to you. Visit the US Postal Service website to estimate return postage costs for your item.
• If you would like a die-cast car autographed, please remove the car from its box and send it to us in bubble wrap or other suitable packaging. Otherwise, it will be autographed on the box it came in.
• We discourage sending any highly valuable items to be autographed.
• Due to the large volume of mail we receive, items may occasionally be separated from their envelopes or packaging. On other occasions mail may not get to its intended destination. Joe Gibbs Racing cannot be held responsible for any lost, misplaced, or missing items.
Please remember that Joe Gibbs Racing receives a large volume of autograph requests, and it may take 18 to 24 months to process.
Hero Cards. To request a non-autographed hero card, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope (big enough to fit 8 x 10 inch card) to:
Hero Card Request
13415 Reese Blvd West.
Huntersville, NC 28078 USA
Please include a note telling us which driver(s) you would like included: Denny Hamlin, Kyle Busch, or Matt Kenseth.
Autographed merchandise is available at MattKensethStore.com. Various items are available which may include diecast cars, caps, or photographs. All items are hand-signed by Matt either at the MKFC in Cambridge, Wis., or at his offices in North Carolina.
The Joe Gibbs Racing shop is found at 13415 Reese Blvd. West in Huntersville, N.C., and is open to visitors for viewing (no tours) Monday–Friday, from 8am–5pm. A gift shop is available. JGR hosts a fan day festival in the fall with autographs and driver appearances.
Visit the Joe Gibbs Racing page for shop location and viewing information.
Due to the enormous number of such requests we receive at the MKFC, and our limited amount of space, we are unable to hold items to be autographed.
Check our appearances page to for upcoming autograph signings.
If you cannot find team communications on the first frequency, they likely have switched to the alternate frequency for the weekend.
Kenseth 462.5250 462.4750
For other free team frequencies, click here.
You can send fan mail to Matt at the Fan Club Headquarters:
Matt Kenseth Fan Club
P.O. Box 20
Cambridge WI 53523
Matt does try to read all of his mail, but regrets that due to his schedule he cannot reply to most letters.
The Matt Kenseth Fan Club is happy to consider donation requests from organizations that are based in Wisconsin.
Due to the volume of requests that we receive, we are not able to accept requests in store, via email, via social media, or by telephone.
Please mail your written donation request to:
Charitable Donations Coordinator
Matt Kenseth Fan Club
P.O. Box 20
Cambridge WI 53523
To be considered, all requests must include:
• the name of the organization
• the purpose of the request
• the date of your event if applicable
• the name and address tho whom any donations should be sent
Requests must be submitted a minimum of 8 weeks prior to your event.
We cannot consider requests that do not meet this criteria.
Find Matt on Twitter: @MattKenseth
Find Matt on Facebook: /mattkenseth
Follow the MKFC on Twitter: @KensethClub
Matt's PR rep at JGR on Twitter: @JessicaLRohlik
Joe Gibbs Racing on Twitter: @JoeGibbsRacing
Joe Gibbs Racing on Facebook: /JoeGibbsRacing
Trackside feed on Twitter during Dollar General races: @DGRacing
Trackside feed on Twitter during DEWALT races: @JessicaLRohlik
Pit passes, garage passes, and race tickets are not available through the MKFC or through Joe Gibbs Racing.
Some racetracks sell pit passes as part of their weekend ticket or hospitality packages. Check with the ticket office of your favorite track for more information.
Visit the Joe Gibbs Racing website for information.
Due to Matt’s extensive racing schedule, he is unable to respond to personal invitations.
For inquiries about your Matt Kenseth Fan Club membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the full name of the member along with the full mailing address associated with the membership.
If you are a Fan Club member and have an email or postal address change, please send both the old address and the new address to EmailList@mattkenseth.com.
If you can not find the answer to your question above, send an email to email@example.com and we will help you the best that we can! Please be sure to include any pertinent full names, mailing addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, order numbers, etc.
We try to answer every question/inquiry/comment/complaint quickly. If you do not receive a reply to your email within a couple days, please re-send. We receive a LOT of spam mail and sometimes legitimate messages get thrown out with the junk mail.
You may also call us toll-free at 1-866-878-1717 during our business hours, 10am–5pm Central Monday-Saturday, 10am–4pm on Sunday.
Thank you for your support of Matt and the MKFC! We appreciate you!